Disclaimer: All of the links in this post are affiliate links – meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click/ purchase through the link. Links Denoted with a * are products that have been sent to me on a gifted basis. All opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.
I’ve always loved the idea of being a massive extravert, going to parties, socialising with others, meeting new people etc. But bottom line is, I am such a homebody. There is nothing I love more than getting into my PJs, lighting a candle, getting cosy and watching a good film on a Friday night. I used to think I was weird, and the anxiety I used to get when I went out at 18 was crippling as it wasnt at all what I enjoyed and I only done it to fit in. Now I am a bit older, I fully thrive off of saying I AM A HOMEBODY. No doubt about it. And I’m here to tell you what my fellow introverts want for christmas.
Some of these things I own and love, some are on my christmas list and some are things I’ve been longing for.
- First up, We have the CStudioCandles “body Candle”. Candles as a whole are a great present for any kind of homebody, and this one is just too cute. They look beautiful, smell beautiful and most importantly, you’re supporting a small business by buying from them! I will definitely not be lighting this, it sits perfectly on my shelf in my living room looking stunning on her own (u go girl). This one retails at £13.00 which, for a homemade candle is actually a decent price.
2. The White Company “for the love of white” book is actually on my own christmas list. I asked my brother for this and his reaction was “you want me to buy you a book… that you’re not gonna actually read… It’s just going to be sat on your coffee table? What is going on???” You sir, are correct. This will take pride of place on my little coffee table and will go beaut with my living room decor. This one Retails at £30.00 – a little pricey in my opinion for a book, and it’s definitely not something I would justify buying myself… which is the beauty of christmas presents!
3. Eat, Sleep, Nap Book. Another on my actual christmas list this year! Sooo excited to have this little stunner on my coffee table too. Stacked on top of The White Company book… obvs. This is another good purchase for a homebody – or even an extravert who loves home decor. Its neutral so will go with pretty much anything. Again, a bit on the pricey side but it’s the perfect gift idea.
4. If you only get one thing from this list – make it the meltmyhearts wax melt set.* Now, I am slightly biased, just because this is my best friend’s business but these are honestly like no other. Gone are my days of forking out £25.00+ for yankee candles that last a couple of weeks. My best friend started this business only a few months ago and she decided to drop me round some samples. I had never used wax melts before, but I was instantly converted. I have had every collection she has made and never have I not liked a scent. My all time favourites are the christmas scents (obviously?) and I literally purchase more before I even run out so that I never have to go a day without lighting them. There are so many collections to choose from, each collection is £3.00 and the christmas gift set is £12.00 which is unbelievable considering these will last so much longer than a candle. Again, If you purchase these you will be supporting a small business. Win – win situation.
5. Baileys. Doesn’t even need an explanation really? I just know I’d be so happy if someone gifted me a bottle of baileys. However, this one isn’t completely foolproof as it does tend on the recipient’s taste in alcohol. Then again, Who doesn’t like Baileys?!?!? You can usually pick this up for £15.00 from the supermarket, but sometimes if you time it right, it can be as low as £12.00! Brilliant choice and perfect for a cosy night in, too!
6. Every home-loving gal is 100% fuelled by a hot chocolate obsession. What better gift than a beautiful mug? The Le Creuset Stoneware Mug is beautiful and classic looking. Paired with some 100% cotton PJS, cashmere socks and a beautiful hot choc in hand this will go down a TREAT. This one is very inexpensive, retailing at £12.89. So it’s the perfect secret santa or stocking gift too.
7. Everyone needs a bit of luxury in their life. The Fluffy Sleep Gift Set from The White Company is a sure winner. I am a sucker for anything sleep-related. This set comes with a fluffy eye mask and a fluffy scrunchie stored in the most beautiful little luxury fluffy pouch. This one is definitely one of the more expensive gifts, retailing at £39.00. I would never justify buying myself something like this, however being gifted it is a different story. This is good for Nan’s, Mum’s and every gal in between.
8. The Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser is something that I have been longing for, for ages. If I don’t receive it this christmas, I will certainly cave and buy it myself. A bit more on the pricey side, you can buy the individual machine for £99.00 or the gift set with the different sachets etc for £110.00. As stated above, behind every introvert is a hot chocolate addiction – so this is the perfect present.
9. Heavenly by Victoria Supersoft Modal Long PJ Set. Anything with “heavenly” in the title and I’m SOLD. I actually bought these as a christmas gift to myself (shock.) But I was longing for some luxury, supersoft PJ’s and these were just ticking all the boxes. I haven’t actually received them yet as they come all the way from the US – so it would be a bit of a risk to purchase for someone for christmas at this rate, but any gal in your life would love these and they will last for years too. These retail at £59.00… but I guess you pay for the quality, so It’s not so bad.
10. Last but not least, something that I have religiously been using for the last 2 years or so. ItCosmetics Confidence in Your Beauty Sleep Night Cream.* If you know me, You’ll know my all time favourite beauty brand is ItCosmetics – Most of my daily make up consists of it. This cream seems a little pricey, retailing at £43.00, but one pot literally lasts me for nearly a year. You need the tiniest amount, and once on, it feels so nice on the skin. Again, a luxury product, but ya introvert girl will love it.
I can’t speak for everyone, But I’m 99% sure any girl (introvert or not) will love these gifts. If you are stuck, any of these gifts are a sure winner.